Weekend Photography Course – Learn Photography by Ankit Nandwani having 6+ years of industry experience with domestic & international clients.
Extensively designed for hands on training in professional photography.
2 Months | 16 Classes | 40 Hours
Course Structure :
Module 1 :
Introduction to DSLR camera.
- A brief on various Dslr settings for a great control over your camera.
- Shutter, Aperture, ISO, Focal Length, Exposure etc
Module 2 :
Composition and The Rules
- How to compose the images aesthetically.
- Rules of composition
Module 3 :
Study of Light & Shadow
- Types of Light
- How to control the quality of light as per subject.
- Studio Strobe Light & Natural Light
- How to achieve perfect exposure at any given light conditions.
Module 4 :
Still Life & Food Photography
- Introduction to Still Life and Food Photography
- Introduction to styling your subject for creative product photography
- Things to keep in mind while shooting still life or food
- Composing your shot
Module 5 :
Fashion & Beauty Photography
- Introduction to Fashion & Beauty Photography
- Introduction to makeup and hair for fashion.
- Things to keep in mind while shooting Fashion.
- Composing your shot.
- Guiding your subject/model for poses
Module 6 :
Portfolio build up & Business of photography
- Make an outstanding Portfolio
- Business/Jobs in photography
Enquire : Call Now – 9811412664